- Surgeries for GI ulcer
- Gl cancer
- Gall bladder
- All types of hernia
- Undetescended testis
SPECIALIZED TEST / PROCEDURES
- Bile Duct injuries (Laparoscopic 1 Open).
- Enterocutaneous Fistulas.
- Radical surgery for gastrointestinal malignancies (esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, bile duct, small bowel, colin and rectum).
- Bile Duct surgeries-choledochal cyst choledoch-olothiasis.
- Restorative surgery for corrosive injuries of GI tract.
- Pancreatic surgery – necrosectomy
- Frey`s and drainage procedures Pouch Surgery – Ulcerative colitis
- Cancer surgeries.
- Vascular and Portal Hypertension surgeries.
DIAGONOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC ENDOSCOPY
The endoscopy center has the latest high resolution video endoscopy unit and offers the entire gamut of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic upper GI, lower GI interventions. Endoscopic Control of upper GI Bleed (banding, Sclerotherapy). Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Endoscopic removal of foreign Bodies.
SPECIALITY CLINICS INCLUDE:
Luminal (Bowel) clinic: for management of patients with chronic bowel problems like Irritable bowel syndrome. Inflammatory bowel disease and other intestinal disorders.
HEPATO-BILIARY AND PANCREATIC CLINIC
Management of patients with liver and biliary diseases and chronic pancreatitis
GI CANCER CLINIC
Screening for GI cancer and management of various GI cancers.
Type of surgeries performed
- Transhiatal Esophagectomy
- ( R ) Hemicolectomy
- Subtotal colostomy
- Abdomino Perineal Excision of Rectal
- Whipples procedure
- Pancreatico Jejunostomy
- Resection of Biliary Malignancies
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Lap. TV with GJ
- Subtotal / Total Gastrectomies
- Gastric pull-up for Corrosive Strictures
- ( L ) Hemicolectomy
- Total Proctocolectomy with Pouch
- Anterior Resection
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Hepato Jejunostomy / Choledocho Duodenostomy
- Lap. Fundoplication