Malabar Hospitals Orthopedics department provides highly skilled and world class orthopaedic services. This department offers comprehensive care in the field of complex trauma, poly-trauma and related sub-specialties. Our team delivers excellent, dedicated and personalized care utilizing latest research and evidence based medicine. The department of Orthopedics at Malabar Hospitals provides management for all disorders of bone, joint and a variety of musculoskeletal disorders.
Some of the procedures that we undertake at Malabar Hospitals are joint, knee, hip and shoulder replacement, arthritis and custom implant surgeries. We also treat sports related injuries which can be extremely painful and traumatic.
- Arthroscopy( knee shoulder and ankle arthroscopy)
- Recurrent shoulder dislocation,
- Rotator cut off repair,
- Subacrominal decompression,
- Saicrominal and Articular cartilage implantation
are some of the other procedures done routinely.
We also do
- management of hand fractures,
- soft tissues of hand,
- mal united fractures
- infections of hand and upper limb crush,
- hand injuries,
- tendon, nerve repair, reconstruction,
- tumours of hand and upper limp,
- congenital deformity,
- rheumatoid hand,
- soft tissue affections,
- Elbow, radial head and joint replacement.